Site Supervisor - Environmental Remediation
Minimum 3 years experience required
PETROLEUM MECHANIC LICENSE MANDITORY (PM 1,2 or 3)
Position Summary: The Site Supervisor is responsible to supervise and control project site from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget; for all aspects of work and be expected to provide strong mentorship to the project site team. Project sites can vary, around the GTA or in farther parts of Ontario, so a valid license, reliable vehicle and good driving abstract are required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Supervise onsite environmental management team for assigned project sites.
- Provide guidance to project contractors and be responsible for the effective functioning of day to day operations, implementing agreed upon construction project plans, schedules and ensuring that projects are completed on time.
- Assist for all aspects of pre-phase projects including but not limited to participating the preparation of tenders, writing scopes specific to plans and specs.
- Coordinate with ground support, equipment operators, project managers and consultants to ensure completeness of documents, schedules and plans.
- Prepare regular progress/status reports consisting of updated budget with accurate cost to complete, updated schedules compared to baseline, weekly forecasting on activities, document any material issues and logistic management.
- Review of invoices and material receipts and field measurements to confirm the actual completeness and generate report for management.
- Implementation of effective onsite HSE plan and Quality management with project management team. Non-conformance and incidents shall be reported to immediate management in writing.
- Previous earthworks, construction and/or environmental remediation experience mandatory.
- University or College degree in a related field: engineering, architecture, construction management etc.,
- Environmental Remediation Experience: minimum 3 (+/-)
- Petroleum Mechanic License (PM 1,2 or 3)
- Supervised and completed previous projects in Ontario.
- Demonstrated ability or aptitude analyzing site, building, and scope of work, as well as other technical drawings
- A high level of skill working within Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Microsoft Project and extensive Excel construction modeling experience.
- Manage deadlines and stress well
- Well-developed communication skills: listening, verbal, written, and graphic
- Clear, concise, and cogent communication skills are valued
- Team collaboration and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, prioritizing and meeting tight deadlines
Able to travel (domestic and Provincially) as project needs may arise in the future.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
Resumes may be faxed to (905) 841-1062